SHIPPING AND RETURNS
TREXIST SHIPPING POLICY
For TREXIST orders, shipping is worldwide and we do not ship to PO Box addresses.
In the event you changed your mind, here are some general guidelines for refunds. Please be aware, that DNA cymbals
can be fulfilled by TREXIST. If you would like to initiate a return, please give us a call. If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 1-786-427-4634.
GENERAL RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY FOR ITEMS PURCHASED
• You may return an item within 30 days of original purchase, except cymbals. All cymbals may only be returned
if there is any manufacturing flaw or the cymbals are damaged upon shipping. For further details, visit the
• After 30 days we only exchange we don’t refund.
• Items must be new, unopened, unused, untested, or defective to qualify for a return.
• Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
• Refunds do not include original cost of shipping or cost of shipping to return the items back to TREXIST unless
the product is damaged or defective upon receipt. In the event product is damaged or defective upon our
inspection, we will refund the shipping charge to return the product.
• Items on the sales are not eligible for return.
RETURNING A CYMBAL
TREXIST Cymbals carry a 2 year warranty from date of purchase, against manufacturing flaws. All cymbals are returned
to Arizona Headquarters for inspection. TREXIST only warranty cymbals purchased from authorized Dealers or website.
For very specific details on the warranty, please review the warranty section to follow the appropriate steps.